Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NYC: 2010

This past weekend we made the trek to NYC to visit Andy & Maria and see their fabulous new apartment in Queens. On Saturday we took Marcus to the Sesame Street Theme Park in Pennsylvania {about an hour and half drive from the city}
It is pretty evident that someone was having a good time on the Merry-Go-Round with his Uncle Andy!


My new favorite family photo....

His eyes got so wide when Big Bird came onto the stage....totally made the trip worth it!
"Bert! Bert!"
Hello, Big Bird....Sparky got to meet him up close & personal {and Elmo and the Count too!}
Trick or Treating NY style {side note: we left the adorable gnome costume at home...but were lucky enough to find this Bat Man costume for $10 at H&M}
Auntie Maria & Bat Man
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Love the pictures...:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love it there! I went to Sesame Place for my 26th birthday (no joke). I plucked a feather from Big Bird's ass to bring home as a souvenier. Funniest day of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!