Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010



Wow! It's been a terribly long time since I've added anything to this blog {or my Rodeo & Co. blog either}...I finally have high-speed satellite internet again in Landaff {after I broke up with HughesNet for a while, I realized I really can't function 100% without them...boo!}
This past Labor Day weekend Andy & Maria came to visit from NYC {I had to shoot a wedding on Saturday, of course, but the rest of the time was relaxing!} Sunday the heat finally cooled off a bit & it was a perfect Fall day in New Hampshire. Grampa Pete & Regina came up for Sunday dinner and brought along their new puppy Hugo {who, coincidentally is as old as I am pregnant- 16 weeks!}





Love this silly face Sparky is giving Uncle Andy...
Do you think we could get him to smile with the puppy in the wagon? Nope. But it still looks cute.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the coming addition!! Maybe you'll have a girl so Marcus can protect her as much as my Omar does for his little sister Jannah! Big brother love is sweet, but it can be too much for her sometimes...lol!! Good luck with the first trimester, hopefully youve been feeling well though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!