Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring in Landaff

The past few weeks we've been lucky to have a super early Spring...as I type this we have been outside all morning and it's 74 degrees out!
Peek-a-Boo with the new tunnel....
bubble fun...
they super funny- especially when you put the wand in your mouth.
My handsome guy...
This last shot is Sparky's idea of late night humor...he got up at 9pm and came back downstairs to hang out with Mama...and thought it was an extremely hilarious idea to keep putting stinkies (aka Daddy's socks) on poor old Oscar...

3 comments:

  1. Christy McKinnon DowningApril 7, 2010 at 1:30 PM

    Love them! I especially love the first one and last one :)....I think most of my favorites are of him and the doggie....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so darn cute!! and Oscar is so patient with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is the one I can see ALL new teeth!.......and of course I can't miss the favorite tunnel!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!