Monday, October 26, 2009

Hanover in October

Last week we finally got a chance to make an outing as a little family & went to Hanover for the day...
Nate and Marcus outside the Hood Museum {Seriously...I had never been...how incredibly embarrassing!}


Marcus being Marcus...(a big thanks to Ginni for the sweet sweater!)

Holding Daddy's hand...this is when I told him it would be okay if wanted to attend Dartmouth someday....so I won't be too far away!


The Holy Family with the Infant Saint John the Baptist- Denys Calvaert about 1570-1573




This weirdo sofa was made of cloth and cement paste....


I really am not a huge fan of modern art- but there was this HUGE piece of old telephone dials set into glass....super cool!


{Marcus's first time with chopsticks- he does a lot better than his mama!}

After going downtown and into some of the shoppes on Main Street- we had a late lunch at Yama Japanese & Korean Restaurant. One word: FABULOUS. The Hamilton's have a new favorite place to eat! Jen- when you and Ed finally return from overseas I'll have to bring you there- I'm sure you'll be missing the Korean cuisine!
P.S. I didn't take a picture- but I had a breve (latte with half&half) at the Dirt Cowboy Cafe that was so amazing that I actually dreamt about it that night....and I'm not even joking! Who dreams about lattes? Apprently I do!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We'll I'm not sure if I'll be missing Korean food exactly, but I'm sure that they probably have some good dishes; so I'd love to check it out!

    PS: Chopsticks become so much easier when your forced to eat with them (so if you wanted to get better throw away all your forks and knives!).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!