Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Office Redo- Bear Style




So, I was totally inspired today by this blog post over at Decor8 :
http://decor8blog.com/2009/02/09/crafty-home-studio-space/

and it got me talking to Stacey (lucas pucas) for ideas on what to do to totally revamp my office...and i mean totally revamp here! and she mentioned that her favorite book was The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room...now seriously, how could we have been friends since the 7th grade and NOT realize this??? So I just had to share some of my favorite pages...and the end were Brother Bear is sitting in his little chair, reading, eating cookies and milk...just so sweet.
However, it is true, that both Stacey and I (and I'm fairly certain Sara too)...when we think of organization we visulize the Bears room- and labeled boxes, peg boards, and all the broken toys and junk in the garbage...
Stay tuned....I'll post some "before" office photos...and YES...I have Nate on-board...I LOVE that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!