Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Office: The Before

close up of the only section I actually sorta like at the moment....
that big piece of furniture on the right houses all my sewing stuff...which I'm hoping can be relocated to our new bedroom (we have an entire empty wall up there)... that small table under the coat rack needs to go too! hideous....
view from the side door-way - see how the hutch is SAGGING? yuck.
I DO really still love the spice drawers...and those will somehow be incorporated into the new space...
view from the kitchen door-way
fish-eye view from the side door...you can really get the overall cluttered feeling from here...
As promised, here are the dreaded before pictures....too much stuff!
The other thing too-that I didn't dare photograph, was the inside of the huge closet....a lot of stuff could go in there too...we just have to reorganize....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!