Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whirlwind One Night Stay in NYC

Giant (like 20 feet tall?) Ornaments
Flags circling Rockerfeller Center

Us at Rockerfeller Center
Saint Patrick's
St. Patrick's
It's not really a vacation if I don't take pictures of firetrucks.
Amanda & Mac by Central Park
Chestnuts. I wasn't impressed. Everyone else was.
I'll restrain myself from the rude comment. Fill in the blank:__________!

By Columbus Circle...or something like that.
Edited to Note: Marcus was home safely with his Nana & Pa....and we missed him terribly the entire time...Momma was happy to come home!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! Whirlwind or not, NYC is such a dreamy place to be.

    It looks like you had the lovliest of times!

    And...THANK YOu for stopping by my blog (and adding yourself as a follower! So nice to have you along!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!