Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Recap

Baby's 1st Christmas. I'm hoping my hairdresser (mom) will see this photo and be shamed into finally "squeezing" me in for a haircut! Ugh!
Andy, Maria, Jackie, Marcus, Me & Mr. Hamilton
Everyone at Jackies :0)

Christmas morning in Mom's kitchen- we had been up since 5 am...so the coffee was sorely needed.


Christmas was pretty much a whirlwind affair: Nate was working day shift- so we went to Mom & Dad's first thing...but not before I got to rummage through 6 bags of garbage in search for $75 worth of accidentally tossed gift cards. Found.
Then Dad & I & Marcus went to Littleton, MA to see all the McGovern crew. After visiting and eating lots of food- Dad dropped me off at Jackie's- where I ate another delicious meal and opened even more presents. Maria's parents & sister Nydia were visiting from Bulgaria- so it was nice to meet them & made Christmas a little more special. On the 26th we spent the day at Gramma Browns. I didn't bring my camera. I knew Elise & Bev would document the day. Dad & I taught Eben how to play cribbage. We ate waffles, dessert, and then a pork meal. Gram finally figured that if she feeds us ALL day, we will stay ALL day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!