Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gratitude Journal

In the November issue of Real Simple they have an artcile entitled "Why Gratitude Is Good for You." And, for whatever reason, it is one of the few articles that isn't available on-line. Boo. Otherwise I'd link it for you. But the basic concept is it to keep a gratitude journal for a month (or more!)...just jot down a few things each day that you are grateful for. Perfect for the month of November- but also, just a good thing all around.
I' figured I'd start mine here, but then keep it going in one of my many assorted journals ;0)

1. The amazingly perfect weather this past week & not having to turn on the heat or burn any of the precious wood!
2. That Marcus slept for 3 solid nights in a row, waking up at 5 & 6!
3. That I sold a piece of artwork at the gallery opening last night.
4. The carpet was installed this week in the master bedroom.
5. Nate and I installed the cork flooring in the nursery!
6. That I have such a handsome, handy husband that is sooooooo close to finishing the upstairs project!
7. Pumpkin Spice Coffee...yeah, I'm still on that kick.
8. Obama. Obama. Obama. I'm an Obama Mama.
xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!