Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 Things

5 Things that I'm greatful for today...
1. Green Mt. Coffee Pumpkin Spice
2. Marcus smiling at himself in the new giant living room mirror (that daddy hung last night)
3. Playtime with Nate & Marcus before we all rushed off (it pays to get up early!)
4. The cute glow-in-the-dark skeleton onesie Grammy sent up for M. in today's mail
5. My new party dress arriving in time from Target & it fits!
5 Things I Need to do Tonight
1. Make dinner...not sure what yet- good night for homemade mac and cheese?
2. Make some bread...thank goodness for Peg's breadmaker!
3. Hang new living room shelves and put stuff on them :0)
4. Laundry, Laundry, Laundry...Elise- remember that time that I said I was ALL CAUGHT up with my laundry? When was that? Was I sane?
5. Edit a wedding to stay on track

5 Books Sitting on my Bookshelf
1. The Other Boylen Girl - Philippa Gregory
2. P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
3. Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes A Day
4. Doodle Stitching- Fresh & Fun Embrodiary for Beginners
5. The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls (which I have read, but need to re-skim, for the Book Group Discussion next week!)

5 Projects I Need to Finish (not including work..that list is too long!)
1. All the Thank You Cards for the wonderful baby presents- I promise- they'll be in the mail soon!
2. Get all the party stuff in order for Sunday..I won't spoil any surprises!
3. Organize my new closet once all the shelves and rods are installed...and bring discards to the Good Will in St. J
4. Paint the new bedroom!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!
5. Finish the little softies that I started for Marcus

5 Projects that I recently completed.
1. Painting the Nursery
2. Painting the Front Hall
3. Re-doing the Dining Room (wallpaper & painting & revamping- thanks Mom!)
4. Made and froze tons of salsa for Nate with Gram
5. Made scrapbook with all the baby cards for Marcus

5+ Projects that I want/need to do!
1. Decorate the nursery & master bedroom..which should be very soon :0)
2. Crochet a funky scarf
3. Practice my calligraphy
4. Work with Elise & Sara on the top-secret Brown Family Christmas Project
5. Start working on my own top-secret Hamilton Christmas Gifts
6. Put the Garden to bed for the Winter
5+ Things I wish I had more time to do:
1. Mommy & Me Yoga with Marcus (we missed last weeks session)
2. Reading the books posted above
3. Ride my bike...which hasn't happend in over a year!
4. Tackle the zillion sewing projects hidden in my sewing closet
5. Finish the Book on Blurb I started for Marcus
6. Spend more time working Miss Greta
7. Visit Gram more often...maybe this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!