Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DAY 13

Hello Birdies!
Last night Oscar really wanted to be tucked into bed...he still is one of our babies too!
Some quality time with Daddy- he took a break from mudding the walls upstairs.
I finally finished the birdie mobile I started in March
Some of Marcus's friends cheering him on
Marcus loves his chair & we love that the music isn't obnoxious
hmmm....
The toes that have caused much un-necessary drama!
Mummy's favorite for the moment....

My favorite boy on my favorite Garnet Hill Sheets

The changing table wedged between our dressers (it actually fits nicely)...until we move upstairs!


I should be putting away laundry...but I HAD to edit these photos first....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love- otherwise this bloggy-blog looks terribly depressing!